Friday, September 13, 2013

Think it's about time to post something again...


Farrow Bone Grinders.  Good minis, solid paint job.  I have a full unit of them ready to go.  I have plenty of Farrow models waiting to be painted and used in a fair sized army, so if I ever play Warmachine/Hordes again, I should have a fresh army to use.  However...

I have neglected this blog for too long now, and I apologize.  I just haven't had the burning desire to paint and be creative.  Plus, my eyesight has gone a bit, it's hard to see close up now to paint (reading glasses for the win--I guess).  Anyway, I am going to expand this blog in the near future.  It's going to encompass all aspects of my gaming hobby; not just painting, but role-playing and board-gaming.  Plus I will use it to post house rules for games, and given time, my own rules for miniatures games.

Hope this happens sooner than later.  I do have a wedding coming up!  And that's taking a large chunk of my attention at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment